This amazing superfood can have a bitter taste and hard texture that makes it less appealing and therefore less utilized than other greens. And when greens should be part of most of your meals, its time to learn how to turn this dish into DELISH.
We’ll start with the easiest recipe ever. A skillet, coconut oil & garlic. Oh yeah, and King Kale. Don’t forget this guys invitation.
SAUTEED GARLIC & KALE
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced or 1 tsp minced garlic in jar
- 1 tsp coconut oil or coconut oil spray
- salt & pepper to taste
- remove veins and tear kale into large pieces (1-2 c per person = 1 serving)
- heat 1 tsp/serving coconut oil in pan to med heat (depending on macros, use less or more)
- mince garlic if using fresh or measure 1 tsp minced garlic
- add kale, heat 2-4 min until leaves slightly wilted
- add garlic and sautee 2-4 minutes or until browned
- add freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste, serve warm
This past two weeks have been filled with painting and interior remodeling and the WORST part is not having a kitchen! Will be back on facebook live posting new recipes as soon as you can say “NO MORE POPCORN CEILING”. Make sure to like my facebook page and add notifications for www.facebook.com/todayiwillbefit to get notified whenever I go on!
(There may be affiliate marketing links in this post… I only recommend products I have researched, used, and determined to be a quality product).